We’re excited to announce our BRAND NEW 30-DAY VIRTUAL FITNESS & YOGA PASS (Start whenever you want!)
Our “RSC Moves” challenge was so successful we want to offer you first chance to purchase an unlimited monthly pass at $30 +HST. This means you can take all the virtual classes you want for a dollar a day!
Click here to purchase your 30-Day Virtual Yoga and Fitness Pass!
We have two beautiful indoor yoga studios (hot and regular temperature), and two outdoor yoga studios (Heated Upper Deck and Zen Tent, currently closed for the season).
- We will be going back to using cards for check-ins. The scanner will be kept at the front desk and will face outwards from the desk. Simply scan your card and head to your class, everything else will be automated! If you do not have your card from before, or joined us when we were not using them – please stop by the front desk and see the Customer Service Representative for one.
- Our popular 26 & 2 classes are back in the Sun Studio on our lower level with a warm temperature of 85 degrees Fahrenheit and mirrors.
- Our mask policy is still in effect and includes mandatory mask and distancing from entering the building. Masks are mandatory at this time even while practicing.
- A reminder that class sizes are significantly reduced due to the mandatory 3-metre distance between participants. Due to maximum being either 5 or 6 per class, we highly recommend you pre-register for your class ahead of time to prevent disappointment of not getting into the class.
RSC Yoga Studio offers daily yoga classes morning, noon and evening for maximum scheduling ease; to help you relax, unwind, stretch and connect with yourself. All levels welcome, please take note of the class description for further information specific to each class.
How To Participate
There are 8 ways to participate in yoga at RSC, all levels are welcome:
- Take a yoga class (see schedule below): Drop-in Class $18
- Purchase a 5-Class Pack for $80 (save $10). Attend classes at your leisure as this pass will not expire!
- Purchase a 10-Class Pack for $150 (save $30). Attend classes at your leisure as this pass will not expire!
- Purchase a 20-Class Pack for $280. (save $80). Attend classes at your leisure as this pass will not expire!
- Buy a One-Month Unlimited Yoga Pass for $120 if you have taken part in yoga at RSC previously.
- Buy an Unlimited Auto-Renew Monthly Pass for $110 if you have taken part in yoga at RSC previously.
- Buy a children’s yoga program or drop-in
*All prices subject to HST Scroll down to see the Yoga Schedule.
YOGA OPTIONS AT RSC
Weekly Yoga Classes (ages 16+)
We currently have our classes scheduled indoors. The River room is a standard 70 degree room, while the Sun room ranges between 74 and 85 degrees to glisten and warm to the bone.
*Please note participants must give 8 hrs notice to cancel their yoga class, if notice is not given participants must pay for their spot in class.
Late cancellations fee. If you no-show or late cancel you will be charged.
Important: Unlimited passes will be charged $20 and if you are on a class package or drop in, your class will be used.
For more on how we are keeping you and our staff safe and what role we ask that you play in keeping our studio safe under the current conditions please see Studio Changes.
Try our Virtual Yoga! Register for a class and you will receive a link for the livestream 30 minutes before it starts! Participate from the comfort of your own home.
We are offering weekly yoga classes with physical distancing measures in place. Indoor classes will have a max of 6 participants (5 registrants + 1 teacher) (Please check in at our front desk. Click here to view our full COVID 19 Safety Protocol.
*Please note participants must give 8 hrs notice to cancel their yoga class, if notice is not given participants must pay for their spot in class.*
RSC YOGA STUDIO CHANGES;
We are so excited to be able to continue to offer yoga to our community. We are, and want to remain a joyful, safe place to play, practice and more. In order to continue to be, we have put many changes into place and we need everyone to do their part. Please read the updated policies and procedures below to keep us all safe.
- Ambassadors are waiting at the front to help guide and direct traffic around our beautiful 4 acre property.
- Outdoor paths and walkways are used to limit indoor traffic.
- Social distancing guides and hand sanitizer stations are placed around the grounds, please respect distance and wash/sanitize upon entering our buildings.
- Change rooms and showers are closed, come prepared.
- Toilets are available for use, please do not use them as a change room.
- Water stations are closed, bring your bottle filled up.
- Our class sizes have been reduced to allow for physical distancing guides as outlined by the City of Ottawa.
- Teachers will lead the class from a stationary position at the front of class (no hands on adjustments).
- No mats, blocks, straps or any other equipment will be provided. You may bring your own but teachers will lead classes that do not require equipment.
Registration and Cancellation Policies
- Practitioners must pre-register for classes.
- All classes are live on our website and Mindbody app.
- You can register 7 days in advance for all classes you wish to participate in, registration closes 20 minutes before class.
- Our cancellation policy will be strictly followed.
- Cancellations will only be accepted 8 hours prior to the class start time, late cancellations are subject to a fee.
- Come ready for class – our change rooms are currently closed, dress for your class, bring a full water bottle, mat, towel and any props you may want.
- Follow the floor markers and traffic flow. Respect social distancing at all times and wear a mask in transit.
- DO NOT visit the studio if you have travelled outside Canada, or to a city/province that is not in phase 3 of re-opening until you have completed 2 full weeks of quarantine.
- You must pre-register for the class. Doors to the studio will open 5-10 minutes before class to allow appropriate cleaning time.
- Practitioners are asked to check in at the front desk.
- Once checked in you will be asked to follow the path to the outdoor stairway and head directly to the upper level studio.
- NO latecomers will be allowed to enter the class.
- To exit, we ask that you put your mask on and exit the studio, follow the guides to the EXIT door in front of the massage rooms and leave from the outdoor stairs.
Teacher and Staff Responsibilities
- All staff, including teachers at RSC will wear a mask or be separated by a plexiglass barrier.
- All staff will follow physical distancing guides in place by City and Public Health guidelines.
- Wash and sanitize their hands frequently, including before entering the yoga room.
- All staff are required to do a health screening, including a Covid symptom check and a temperature check when arriving onsite, and asked to stay home if experiencing any symptoms.
Click here to view our full COVID 19 Safety Protocol.
Alternative Ways to Practice
RSC Yoga Studio and the Rideau Sports Centre has been and will continue to take all the precautions possible to keep you safe. If you’re still uncertain about the transition inside we have options.
Weather permitting the morning classes can be held outside on our heated upper deck. This decision will be made 24hrs before class time and listed on Mindbody.
We are working hard behind the scenes on our online platform where you can register and take quality yoga classes from the comfort of your home. Stay tuned for more information.
New to Hot 26 & 2?
**Currently our 26 & 2 classes are offered in a warm room environment to follow covid Safety guidelines**
- Drink water BEFORE coming to class so that you are not dehydrated. Start at least two hours before the class, or the night before.
- Bring a large water bottle to class.
- Be sure to bring a large towel (large enough to cover your mat).
- We recommend you not eat a large meal before the start of class.
Check out our full listing of sports, fitness, health and wellness activities
FACILITIES & RENTALS
Discover our full facilities and rentals including the Bridge Public House and Rideau Room.