ABOUT OUR YOGA STUDIO
RSC Yoga Studio offers daily yoga classes morning, noon and evening for maximum scheduling ease; to help you relax, unwind, stretch and connect with yourself. All levels welcome. There are 8 ways to participate in yoga at RSC:
- Take a yoga class (see schedule below): Drop-in Class $18
- Purchase a 5-Class Pack for $80 (save $10). Attend classes at your leisure as this pass will not expire!
- Purchase a 10-Class Pack for $150 (save $30). Attend classes at your leisure as this pass will not expire!
- Purchase a 20-Class Pack for $280. (save $80). Attend classes at your leisure as this pass will not expire!
- Buy an Introductory One-Month Unlimited for $55 for the introductory month (must be new to the RSC Yoga Studio). Come to any class, any time. (Includes access to the gym)
- Buy a One-Month Unlimited Yoga Pass for $120 if you have taken part in yoga at RSC previously. (Includes access to the gym)
- Buy an Unlimited Auto-Renew Monthly Pass for $110 if you have taken part in yoga at RSC previously. (Includes access to the gym)
- Buy a children’s yoga program or drop-in
First Class Free!
*All prices subject to HST Scroll down to see the Yoga Schedule.
YOGA OPTIONS AT RSC
Daily Adult Yoga Classes
New to Bikram Hot Yoga?
- Drink water BEFORE coming to class so that you are not dehydrated. Start at least two hours before the class, or the night before.
- Bring large water bottle to class.
- Be sure to bring a large towel (large enough to cover your mat).
- We recommend you not eat a large meal before the start of class.
- Please treat the Sun Studio as a silent space.
- Mop up any puddles of sweat from your class using the squeegee mop at the corner of the room. Please your dripping towels and mat in a large plastic bag when you come out of the room; we try to limit the amount of sweat in the hallway as the hallways are used by other patrons.
- We recommend form-fitting and/or stretchy clothing.
- Leave all footwear outside before entering the studio.
- Arrive early for class. We recommend being ready to enter the studio 5 to 15 minutes before the class.
- Absolutely NO mobile devices in the studio.
- We ask that you make use of the lockers in our change room located on the same floor to store your personal belongings.
Weekday Yoga Schedule
Check out our full listing of sports, fitness, health and wellness activities
FACILITIES & RENTALS
Discover our full facilities and rentals including the Bridge Public House and Rideau Room.