1. Online Classes: Drop-In
Several of RSC’s Yoga Studio & Fitness teachers have offered to teach online classes – accessible to everyone. The classes will be free (on-donation-bases to the teacher, if you wish)
You’ll see your favourite yoga and fitness teachers, continue deepening your yoga/fitness practice, and find some zen in this strange new world.
We are using Facebook Live for our Online Classes.
2. Social Media Home Play
We feel your hardship in being cooped up. Like you, our staff is looking for fun creative ways to entertain ourselves and keep ourselves active. So, we have come up with a schedule of “weekday” posts that we will put on Facebook until COVID is over.
- Mindful Mondays: RSC Yoga Studio Manager Lori will post a Yoga or Mindfulness exercise or practice.
- Tasty Tuesdays: The Bridge Public House Head Chef Tim and Manager Chelsea will share recipes, cooking techniques and practices.
- Wacky Wednesdays: RSC’s Program Manager Trevor Polk will provide fun activities to do with your children at home.
- Therapeutic Thursdays: RSC’s Massage Therapist Lora Foster will teach a few massage tips we can use at home for our own self-care or care of a loved one – to add some “touch to your life”.
- Fabulous Friday Tennis: RSC’s Head Pro Sacha will highlight various aspects of tennis that will appeal to all. Whether it’s a famous match of the past or a tip of the week – you’ll hone your game!
- Good News Stories: RSC’s Community Liaison Amanda Jackson will spread some joy in this ‘strange’ time by highlighting acts of kindness in our neighborhood and around the world. Send us your Good News Stories & Photos to help share positivity – just email Amanda@rideausportscentre.com.