We can’t begin to express the amount of gratitude and happiness we feel seeing you and your families back and enjoying our facility. It makes us even happier that as of today all capacity limits at RSC and The Bridge Public House have been lifted! Many exciting things lay ahead, including Winter 3 Program registration, live music at The Bridge, and our Family Day Open House.
WINTER 3 PROGRAM REGISTRATION
It’s that time of year again! Winter 3 programs are now open for registration. Winter 3 programs commence March 14th and are 4 weeks. To see Winter 3 offerings and to sign up visit rsc.clubautomation.com. (Note: you will need to login/create a account to register.)
Summer camp registration opened this past Tuesday and there are still a few spots remaining!
RSC has a multitude of different camps available to send your kids to including:
- Multi-Sport – Junior (ages 4-7), Senior (ages 8-12)
- Tennis – Junior (ages 5-8), Senior (ages 9-13), Teen (ages 13-15)
- Soccer – Junior (ages 5-8), Senior (ages 9-13)
- Ball Hockey – Junior (ages 5-8), Senior (ages 9-13)
- Basketball – Junior (ages 5-8), Senior (ages 9-13)
Register for camps online HERE
LIVE MUSIC AT THE BRIDGE PUBLIC HOUSE
Who doesn’t love live music? We can’t wait to have Joe McDonald perform live on Wednesday, February 23rd between 6:30-9:00pm. Come on down, grab a bite and some drinks while enjoying some tunes.
Can’t make it for Live Music? That’s okay – check out our Weekly Specials or join us Monday through Friday between 4:00-6:00pm for happy hour!
Prefer to embrace winter a little more? Enjoy some food and drinks on our heated patio or by the fire with our private fire-pits. Fire-pits are available daily and can be booked online.
FAMILY DAY OPEN HOUSE
We will be open regular hours on Family Day and be hosting an Open House. Embrace winter and stay active this Family Day! On Monday February 21, we’ll be a part of the celebrations here on the Rideau Winter Trail with our Open House. Tons of exciting and fun activities to try with your family including:
- Free Snow Tennis Sessions: The Ottawa Snow Tennis Association will be running free snow tennis sessions from 1-3pm here at RSC! All snow tennis equipment provided by the awesome folks at Decathlon Ottawa. Register for the snow tennis sessions on Club Automation: rsc.clubautomation.com
- Ski rentals from Lafleur for adults and children will be available outside RSC between 1- 3pm
- Join Mathieu Fleury and Rawlson King for some free hot chocolate and coffee.
- Stay warm by the fire or step in for a tasty meal at The Bridge Public House
FAMILY DAY FITNESS AND YOGA SCHEDULE
We are open regular hours on Family Day (February 21), however we will be running a reduced schedule for fitness and yoga classes. The schedule will be as following:
- Bootcamp – 8:00 am
- Low Impact Body Weight – 9:00 am
- Gentle Hatha – 10:30am
Regular Monday class schedule will resume on Monday February 28.
Register for fitness and yoga classes here: rsc.clubautomation.com.
See you soon!