Re-opening day is almost here! We can’t wait to welcome everyone back to RSC beginning January 31st. We know this current lockdown has thrown a wrench into many things, but the team here at RSC has been working diligently to ensure everything is ready for reopening.
Phones will be answered today, Thursday and Friday at RSC from 10-4 if you have any questions or need assistance in registering or bookings.
Tennis at RSC will be back in full swing on January 31st with a few updates on programs and court availability:
- Junior Tennis and High Performance will start on January 31st
- Non-annual Junior Tennis Programs (Red, Orange, Green Ball) will be extended for the weeks missed. The program will now run until April 10th. The program will not pause for March Break and will run right through. All participants in Red, Orange and Green ball programs will be required to wear a mask.
- Adult Tennis Programs will start on February 7th. The Winter I Adult Program has been cancelled and a credit will be applied to all accounts. Winter II will commence on the original date of February 7th.
- Tennis Courts are available for booking online now and registration is open
- Snow Tennis will expand to daytime hours on January 31st and can be booked online. Snow Tennis is currently available for hourly booking online. Drop in Snow Tennis Clinics are running Thursday from 4pm-8pm this week and can be reserved online.
- MultiSport Dome Tennis Courts are available Monday – Friday from 7am-3pm and can be booked online.
- Tennis lessons can be booked by contacting the coaches directly or calling the front desk at 613-749-6126
YOGA & FITNESS
In person fitness classes will be back! Space is limited so register in advance to ensure you don’t miss out on your favourite classes.
- Classes will resume on January 31st at 50% capacity and are available to book online now
- Monthly Yoga & Fitness Passes will be reactivated on January 31st and can be purchased here
- Instructors will be wearing a mask
Kick-start your training routine with the help of one of our personal trainers. Personal training can be booked by calling the front desk 613-749-6126.
Eager to get back to the gym? Our fitness centre will re-open on January 31 at 50% capacity. No advanced booking is required.
THE BRIDGE PUBLIC HOUSE
The Bridge Public house will be welcoming diners indoors again! Indoor dining opens January 31st at 50% capacity. Be sure to make your reservations in advance as we will be limited by space.
Prefer to embrace winter a little more? Enjoy some food and drinks on our heated patio or by the fire with our private fire-pits. Fire-pits are available daily and can be booked online.