RSC’s COVID-19 Procedures
RSC and The Bridge Public House follow all guidance and direction from Ottawa Public Health and abide by all requirements from both municipal and provincial mandates.
In order to proactively prevent the spread of COVID-19 at Rideau Sports Centre and The Bridge Public House, the following steps are being taken:
- *NEW* – QR Code Canatrace screening mandatory for all participants on the property: https://qr.groundlevelinsights.com/qrForm/template/1013
- Physical distancing of 2 metres is required at all times all users not living in the same household or in their social circle.
- Plexiglass shields installed at customer service desks to protect workers and users.
- Directional signage to manage traffic flow.
- Distancing measures in place for dome entrances.
- Sport Ambassador coordinates safety of entering and exiting the domes, ensuring mask policy is being followed as well as distancing measures.
- Mandatory mask use in all indoor spaces (Only exception is when you are actually playing a sport in one of our domes. Masks are required to/from courts).
- At this point in time, masks are mandatory for Fitness Centre and Yoga Class participation.
- Room capacities have been reduced to accommodate social distancing requirements.
- Additional hand sanitizing stations are available and frequent hand-washing is encouraged.
- Upon arrival both staff and clients are required to complete a self-assessment for COVID-19 symptoms before being authorized access to the site.
- Entry to the building is denied to anyone who presents as a risk based on the self-assessment questionnaire.
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting protocols have been implemented.
- Additional COVID-19 specific training has been provided for all staff.
COVID-19 Flow Management at RSC