COVID-19 CREDIT POLICY: If the Summer Programs are cancelled/delayed by RSC to COVID-19, credits for the unplayed weeks would be given to the client automatically.
RSC Summer Camps – 2020
This year will mark our THIRD Summer Camp season and we are adding to our already wide variety of camp options. Click here for a PDF of all camp offerings. We pride ourselves in making use of all our services for our Summer Camps such as:
- New insulated Multi Sport Dome (Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball, Progressive Tennis and Multi-Range Games)
- Newly resurfaced and insulated Tennis Dome (Three Doubles Courts & One Singles Court)
- Renovated Community Room: Cooperative games and quieter activities
- Second-Floor Balcony: Primarily used for lunches (space is covered)
- Brand-New Dek Ball Hockey Surfaces: Two pads that can be used for a multitude of activities, primarily Ball Hockey
- Outdoor Pool: Each camp will have a daily swim (weather dependent) to cool off from the day’s activities
- Surrounding Parks & Green Space: Making use of Strathcona Park and Riverain Park and surrounding green space
Camp Hours are from 7:30am to 5:30pm inclusive with programmed camp time taking place from 9:00am to 4:00pm.
A Daily Swim for EACH camp will take place between 1:00pm and 3:00pm with specific times for each camp. These swim times will be specified, along with the schedule for other activities within the Weekly Flyer available the Friday before each camp. Children 6 years and younger must wear a personal flotation device provided by RSC. Children 7 and older will take part in a swim test at the start of the week.
Download our 2020 Camp Schedule or view the schedule below:
For any additional questions, please feel free to reach out to our Programs & Marketing Coordinator, Trevor Polk via email at: email@example.com
REGISTRATION OPENS JANUARY 8, 2020
Multi Sport Summer Camps
Ball Hockey Summer Camps
Soccer Summer Camps
Basketball Summer Camps
Dodgeball Summer Camps
Tennis Summer Camps
High Performance Summer Camps
Check out our full listing of sports, fitness, health and wellness activities
FACILITIES & RENTALS
Discover our full facilities and rentals including the Bridge Public House and Rideau Room.