RSC Summer Camps – 2019
This year will mark our SECOND Summer Camp season and we are adding to our already wide variety of camp options. The success of our first summer has brought us to hosting a second March Break camp as well as our first Christmas Camp this past holiday season. Click here for a PDF of all camp offerings. We pride ourselves in making use of all our services for our Summer Camps such as:
- New insulated Multi Sport Dome (Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball, Progressive Tennis and Multi-Range Games)
- Newly resurfaced and insulated Tennis Dome (Three Doubles Courts & One Singles Court)
- Renovated Fitness Studio: Used for a wide variety of active games
- Renovated Community Room: Cooperative games and quieter activities
- Second-Floor Balcony: Primarily used for lunches (space is covered)
- Brand-New Dek Ball Hockey Surfaces: Three pads that can be used for a multitude of activities, primarily Ball Hockey
- Outdoor Pool: Each camp will have a daily swim (weather dependent) to cool off from the day’s activities
- Surrounding Parks & Green Space: Making use of Strathcona Park and Riverain Park and surrounding green space
Camp Hours are from 7:30am to 5:30pm inclusive with programmed camp time taking place from 9:00am to 4:00pm.
A Daily Swim for EACH camp will take place between 12:30pm and 3:00pm with specific times for each camp. These swim times will be specified, along with the schedule for other activities within the Weekly Flyer available the week before each camp. Children 6 years and younger must wear a personal flotation device provided by RSC. Children 7 and older will take part in a swim test at the start of the week.
Refund requests, Transfers and Withdrawals must be made 10 days before the start of the camp and will be charged an administrative fee. Medical notes may be required to complete a refund or withdrawal. Transfers or credit on accounts will not be charged an administrative fee.
Download our 2019 Camp Schedule or view the schedule below:
For any additional questions, please feel free to reach out to our Programs & Marketing Coordinator, Trevor Polk via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Multi Sport Summer Camps
Ball Hockey Summer Camps
Soccer Summer Camps
Basketball Summer Camps
Dodgeball Summer Camps
Tennis Summer Camps
High Performance Summer Camps
Check out our full listing of sports, fitness, health and wellness activities
FACILITIES & RENTALS
Discover our full facilities and rentals including the Bridge Public House and Rideau Room.