We are aware of a Tennis Booking glitch preventing Passholders from booking more than 3 days in advance. We are working on an immediate solution.
May 20th, 2021 Update – Reopening!
We are thrilled to announce our doors will officially open this SATURDAY, MAY 22!
Based on our understanding of the Provincial announcement today, the re-opening of Ontario will be a 3-Step gradual approach, with Outdoor Recreation including Tennis, Golf & other outdoor sports as the first to be allowed starting Saturday, May 22. (Read More – CBC Article)
RSC has 4-acres of property that we have been investing in over the last 14 months, to ensure we can maximize our outdoor space and continue to provide all the services and activities you have come to love in a safe and fun environment!
As always, we will continue to connect with you and share the most up-to-date information on RSC services permitted, and what protocols we have put in place.
Here is what we know so far:
- Outdoor Tennis will resume this SATURDAY, MAY 22
- Online court booking is available NOW, and will be available to everyone on a first-come-first-serve basis
- Going forward Summer Passholders will have an 8-day advance booking benefit, and Walk-On clients will have 3-day advance booking
- Tennis Lessons, Programs and Round Robins will not be scheduled until June 14 (Step 2)
For those that have not yet purchased a Summer Tennis Pass, we still have a few remaining!
The Bridge Public House (Restaurant)
While Outdoor Dining & Patios are not scheduled to open until June 14, there are many ways you can still support and enjoy our restaurant NOW…
- Daily Curbside BBQ running from 12:00PM-7:00PM serving beer, wine, canned cocktails, iced Bridgehead coffee, local Adams sausages, prime rib burgers, hot dogs, Beyond Meat vegetarian options, and more!
- Our new Lobby Bistro will be open from 09:00 AM- 12:00PM with breakfast sandwiches, pastries, smoothies, Bridgehead coffee & more!
- Our ‘Three’s A Party: Chef Inspired 3 Course Take Home Menu will continue to change weekly & can be purchased here!
- Our Feel-Good Frozen Series is also available for pickup & can be ordered online here!
Outdoor Beach Volleyball
- Beach Volleyball is one of RSC’s newest offerings that we invested heavily in last summer!
- Our 3 Beach Volleyball Courts can be rented by the hour. Book a court NOW for times starting this SATURDAY, MAY 22 with a limit of 4 people per court.
- Our 2 Outdoor Ball Hockey Rinks are available NOW to book by the hour for times starting SATURDAY MAY 22 , with a limit of 5 people per rink at a reduced rate of $50 per hour (plus tax) due to the maximum player limitation.
- Team sports will be a part of Step 2, with no confirmed start date yet
Fitness & Yoga
During the most recent lockdown, RSC invested in building a NEW Outdoor Fitness & Yoga Studio area, to provide a COVID-friendly space outdoors for group Fitness & Yoga classes plus 1:1 Personal Training
- Outdoor in-person Yoga & Fitness Classes will resume June 14
- Outdoor in-person 1:1 Personal Training will begin June 14
- Indoor Fitness & Yoga will remain closed until further notice
- We continue offering our very robust RSC Moves: Virtual Yoga & Fitness schedule with multiple classes a day, 27 classes per week online.
- You can purchase an RSC Moves Online Pass for only $30 for 30-days or Drop-In Online class by class (CLICK HERE)!
- Our Pool is on schedule to open as soon as the province allows & weather permits
- It is currently being painted & will be filled within the next week
Children’s Summer Camps
- Premier Ford has made it clear that his intention is to have day camps open by June and we are ready and operating as if they are a “GO!”
- We will share further details and information as it becomes available
- Very few camp spaces are remaining, click here to register
Indoor Tennis & MultiSport Domes
Based on the announcement today, indoor sports are currently not allowed, however will be permitted in future Step 3 (Date TBD). We will provide updates as they become available.
- We will continue to require all clients and guests to fill out the COVID questionnaire prior to entry to the property.
- This can be found online (click here ) or with a QR code on your phone when you arrive.
- 2m distancing and mask wearing will continue to be enforced
We will update you with every change of Provincial policy, as restrictions continue to ease.
Effective Saturday, May 22nd RSC will be open :
Monday to Friday 7:00AM to 11:00 PM
Saturday and Sunday 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM
If you have any questions, we will have staff answering the phone tonight (Thursday, May 20) until 8pm, then again on Friday, May 21 from 10:00AM to 6:00PM. Please call us at 613-749-6126.
Last summer was truly magical (and safe) at RSC, and we expect this summer to be even better!
We look forward to seeing you THIS LONG WEEKEND!!
– THE RSC TEAM
Check out our full listing of sports, fitness, health and wellness activities
FACILITIES & RENTALS
Discover our full facilities and rentals including the Bridge Public House and Rideau Room.