RSC has 4-acres of property that we have been investing in over the last 14 months, to ensure we can maximize our outdoor space and continue to provide all the services and activities you have come to love in a safe and fun environment!
As always, we will continue to connect with you and share the most up-to-date information on RSC services permitted, and what protocols we have put in place.
Here is what we know so far:
- Opening Monday, July 19th, our 4 indoor hard tennis courts will be available to book by the hour 7-days in advance. Click here to book today! Many of our Tennis Programs that are currently offered on the outdoor clay surface will move indoors, freeing up additional outdoor clay tennis courts.
- Outdoor Tennis is back. Online court booking is available NOW, and will be available to everyone on a first-come-first-serve basis. Click here for all things tennis.
- Going forward Summer Passholders will have an 8-day advance booking benefit, and Walk-On clients will have 3-day advance booking
- Tennis Lessons, Programs and Round Robins are back.
The Bridge Public House (Restaurant)
Indoor Dining will open on Friday, July 16th at 11:00AM. To check out the menu, click here.
Events can now be held with up to 100 guests outdoors or 25 guests indoors. Consider booking your wedding, anniversary/birthday/”just because” party with us!
For more information or to book, please email email@example.com.
You can also join us to cheer on Team Canada during the Olympics from July 23rd to August 8th! We will be showing them on our 100-inch screen.
Outdoor Beach Volleyball
- Outdoor Beach Volleyball, Soccer, and Ball Hockey Courts can be booked for 1-hour booking rentals 7 days in advance. What a fun way to connect with your friends, co-workers or family. To book a court, click here. Game-play and full teams are now permitted on each court.
- NEW Drop-In Volleyball is now available, a great way to meet people, be social and active.
- 1:30pm to 2:30pm Competitive
- 12:30pm to 1:30pm Intermediate
- 11:30am to 12:30 pm Recreational
- 4:30pm to 5:30pm Recreational
- 5:30pm to 6:30pm Intermediate
- 6:30pm to 7:30pm Competitive
- Ball Hockey open for booking by the hour.
- Play a drop in or rent the dek for your team, click below for more information and pricing.
Fitness & Yoga
Our Indoor Gym will re-open Monday, July 19th. As of today you can book your workout online 7 days in advance, through Mindbody for hourly booking sessions. Reserve your Indoor Gym time with unlimited cardio and weight machine access, click here!
Our NEW Outdoor Gym will remain open and will continue to be available, with no advance reservation required.
Both our Indoor and Outdoor Gym can be accessed by a drop-in or Unlimited Monthly Gym Pass.
During the most recent lockdown, RSC invested in building a NEW Outdoor Fitness & Yoga Studio area, to provide a COVID-friendly space outdoors for group Fitness & Yoga classes plus 1:1 Personal Training. Click here for all things Yoga and Fitness.
Book one of our 3 fantastic personal trainers to keep and/or get you back into shape. Your choice … whether you want to have your session in our Outdoor Fitness Centre or in our Indoor Fitness Centre. To Book a Personal Training session click here.
Outdoor Pool ️
- Our Pool is open now! Click here to book.
- It is currently being painted & will be filled within the next week
Children’s Summer Camps
- Camps are now up and running!
- Very few camp spaces are remaining, click here to register
Indoor Tennis & MultiSport Domes
As of Monday, July 19th you can book an indoor volleyball, soccer or basketball court by the hour – 7 days in advance, book today click here. Such a great way to connect with colleagues, friends, family! Game-play and full teams are now permitted on each court.
- We will continue to require all clients and guests to fill out the COVID questionnaire prior to entry to the property.
- This can be found online (click here ) or with a QR code on your phone when you arrive.
- 2m distancing and mask wearing will continue to be enforced
We will update you with every change of Provincial policy, as restrictions continue to ease.
Monday to Friday 7:00AM to 11:00 PM
Saturday and Sunday 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM
If you have any questions, we will have staff answering the phone tonight (Thursday, May 20) until 8pm, then again on Friday, May 21 from 10:00AM to 6:00PM. Please call us at 613-749-6126.
Last summer was truly magical (and safe) at RSC, and we expect this summer to be even better!
– THE RSC TEAM