December 22, 4:30pm
Dear RSC Clients,
It breaks our hearts to be faced with this province-wide closure, especially when Ottawa was doing so well! So, for now, we are mandated to close effective December 26th for a period of 28 days.
We’ve closed before, and we’ve re-opened stronger …and we will do that again!
One thing that’s been constant with COVID-19 is change – the need to pivot, pivot, pivot … shift gears up and down …and stay positive. We have the most incredible staff team, who will be welcoming you with open (virtual hug) arms when we re-open.
A bit of logistical business…
- Fall 2 Programs: The value of all missed classes will be CREDITED to your account.
- Winter 1 Programs: The start-date & end-date will be delayed until such time as we are permitted to re-open, and the number of sessions will remain the same.
- Pre-Paid Tennis & Sport Courts: Tennis and Multi-Sport Courts that have been pre-paid (Block Bookings included) will be CREDITED to the account of the person who made the booking.
- Yoga Monthly Passes: Will be automatically placed on hold until such time as we are permitted to re-open.
A bit of good news …
- Online Yoga Classes: Starting January 4th we will be restarting our Online Virtual Yoga Classes. Click here for RSC Yoga Studio website!
- The Bridge Public House: Before we close the restaurant on December 23rd at 9:30pm for the Holiday Season and province-wide shutdown …we have “Frozen Meals @ Home” for you to stock your freezer. We will have a secondary pick-up day on December 30th 12-3pm (for all meals ordered by December 29th at midnight). With this lockdown you’ll be home more, and may need some creative kitchen help. We’re here for you – come pick up some delicious food (including Braised Beef Shortrib, Lobster Mac & Cheese and so much more to come)! Click here for our Frozen Meals Selection!Also, The Bridge Public House is currently accepting reservations for our popular Private Fire Pits for any dates starting January 24th. Be sure to proactively book your “safe outdoor fun” way to gather when we come out of lockdown! Click here to book a Private Fire Pit!
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your support over this challenging 2020 year. It means the world to all of us!
Be well, stay healthy!
The RSC Team
Adult Tennis Programs Winter I – 9 Week Programs
Adult Tennis Programs are now available for registration. Beat the Winter Blues by joining a 9-Week Tennis Program!
If you have any questions please contact our Program Manager Tim Kwan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Refunds for program cancellations will only be provided with a doctor’s note.
Check out our full listing of sports, fitness, health and wellness activities
FACILITIES & RENTALS
Discover our full facilities and rentals including the Bridge Public House and Rideau Room.