MORNING MASTERS SWIM PROGRAMS: Featuring Coach Pierre Lafontaine
We are thrilled to announce that RSC will be running a Master’s Morning Swim Program in our Outdoor Pool this Summer, under the amazing coaching of Pierre Lafontaine.
We are fortunate to have Pierre as RSC’s Swim Coach. Pierre’s background and career is incredibly impressive, below are some highlights:
- CEO/National Coach, Swimming Canada CEO Cycling Canada
- CEO, Cross Country Canada
- CEO, Canadian Interuniversity Sport
- Head Coach Australian Institute of Sport
Session 1 (July) : 4 weeks (July 3 to July 27) – pick your regular day of week and time!
- Mondays 7am: July 8 to Mondays July 8 to 22
(with a floater date to make up the fact July 1 is a holiday)
- Wednesdays 7am: July 3 to 24
- Fridays 7am: July 5 to 26
- Saturdays 7am: July 6 to 27
x1 per week swim $20 per session = $80* per month
x 2 per week swim $18 per session = $144* per month
x 3 per week swim $17 per session = $204* per month
x 4 per week swim $15 per session = $240* per month
* all prices subject to HST
To register, please call us at 613-749-6126. Space will fill up very quickly!
ABOUT OUR OUTDOOR POOL
Summer Pool Hours
Monday – Friday: 07:00am – 8:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: 08:00am – 6:00pm
This year we will be adding the following upgrades to the pool:
- More Lane Dividers for Lane Swim Times
- Painted Lines for Lane Swim on bottom of the Pool
- Backstroke Flags
- Pace Clock for Lane Swimming
- Waterpolo Nets
The Pool is available to Summer Tennis Pass Holders and Pool Pass Holders. You can also buy a 5-pack of swimming drop-in passes for:
- Adults: $50 + tax
- Kids: $25 + tax
Single drop-in passes cost $15 per adult or $7.50 per child (plus tax). Call us at (613) 749-6126 or drop by the front desk.
Children 12 years old and under must be accompanied by an adult in the pool.
Everyone must sign-in and sign-out at the Front Desk every visit
Check out our full listing of sports, fitness, health and wellness activities
FACILITIES & RENTALS
Discover our full facilities and rentals including the Bridge Public House and Rideau Room.