ABOUT OUR OUTDOOR POOL
Regular Pools Hours:
Monday to Friday
11:00am to 12:30pm Open Swim – Must reserve your 1.5-hour swim time in advance.
3:30pm to 8:00pm Open Swim – Must reserve your 1.5-hour swim time in advance.
Saturday and Sunday
Saturdays: 10:00am to 7:00pm Open Swim – Must reserve your 1.5-hour swim time in advance.
Sundays: 8:30am to 7:00pm Open Swim – Must reserve your 1.5-hour swim time in advance.
*During all Open Swims, we will always have 1 lane available for lane swims.
**Due to COVID-19 Protocols and to maintain physical distancing, we are limiting the maximum capacity to 20 people at a time (could change depending on COVID restrictions). You must pre-book your Open Swim time by booking online in advance in a 1.5-hour block .
Pool Pass Summer 2021
Pool passes will be valid for July and August 2021. To purchase your Pool Pass, click below to buy online.
Pool Sign Up 2021
COVID-19 has brought with it several challenges, one of which is managing the amount of people in the pool at a given time. In an effort to provide fair access to all, we have instituted a timed booking system for our Open Swim times. Should you experience issues when booking online, please email Lisa Lombardo at email@example.com. See below for some quick notes:
- Each Open Swim time will be 1.5 hours.
- Each swim time holds a maximum of 20 people, but can change to be more or less depending on the state of COVID restrictions.
- You MUST book each person attending the pool (e.g. if you are in a family of 4, you must sign up each person for the time slot). This will prevent over-booking.
- Drop-ins will be available – $10 for Adult, $5 for children under 12.
- Pool passes (see above) will not generate a fee when booking.
Check out our full listing of sports, fitness, health and wellness activities
FACILITIES & RENTALS
Discover our full facilities and rentals including the Bridge Public House and Rideau Room.