ABOUT OUR OUTDOOR POOL
Regular Pools Hours:
Monday to Friday
12:00pm to 8:00pm Open Swim – Must reserve your 2-hour swim time in advance, please book online.
Saturday and Sunday
8:00am to 6:00pm Open Swim – Must reserve your 2-hour swim time in advance, please book online
Due to COVID-19 Protocols and to maintain physical distancing, we are limiting the maximum capacity to 20 people at a time. You must pre-book your Open Swim time by booking online in advance in a 2-hour block .
Pool Pass Summer 2020
Pool passes will be valid for July and August 2020. To purchase your Pool Pass, click below to buy online.
Pool Sign Up 2020
COVID-19 has brought with it several challenges, one of which is managing the amount of people in the pool at a given time. In an effort to provide fair access to all, we have instituted a timed booking system for our Open Swim times. This is a brand new system for us and we appreciate your patience as we perfect it. Should you experience issues when booking online, please email Trevor Polk at email@example.com. See below for some quick notes:
- Each Open Swim time is 2 hours.
- Each swim time holds a maximum of 20 people.
- You MUST book each person attending the pool (e.g. if you are in a family of 4, you must sign up each person for the time slot). This will prevent over-booking.
- Drop-ins are available – $10 for Adult, $5 for children under 12.
- Pool passes (see above) will not generate a fee.
POOL PACKS – If you had purchased a package of pool drop-ins, we will be crediting your account in the dollar amount spent for that package. Unfortunately for the time being, our system is not capable of deducting package credits so we have had to discontinue them.