ABOUT OUR OUTDOOR POOL
Regular Pools Hours:
Monday to Friday
11:30am to 12:30pm Open Swim – Must reserve your 1 hour in advance.
3:30pm to 8:30pm Open Swim – Must reserve your 1 hour in advance.
Saturday and Sunday
Saturdays: 10:00am to 7:00pm Open Swim – Must reserve your 1 hour swim time in advance.
Sundays: 8:30am to 7:30pm Open Swim – Must reserve your 1 hour swim time in advance.
*During all Open Swims, we will always have 1 lane available for lane swims.
**Due to COVID-19 Protocols and to maintain physical distancing, we are limiting the maximum capacity to 30 people at a time (could change depending on COVID restrictions). You must pre-book your Open Swim time.
Pool Sign Up 2021
COVID-19 has brought with it several challenges, one of which is managing the amount of people in the pool at a given time. In an effort to provide fair access to all, we have instituted a timed booking system for our Open Swim times. Should you experience issues when booking online, please email Lisa Lombardo at email@example.com. See below for some quick notes:
- Participants under 16 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian in the pool area.
- Each swim time holds a maximum of 30 people, but can change to be more or less depending on the state of COVID restrictions.
- You MUST book each person attending the pool (e.g. if you are in a family of 4, you must sign up each person for the time slot). This will prevent over-booking.
Pool Drop-In Pricing3 days advance booking$10 per adult; $5 per child (plus HST) for children under 12.
- Pool passes (see below) will not generate a fee when booking.
- Starting July 15th pool time slots will now be 1 hour swim time.
- 24 hours before for cancellation of time slot in the pool.
- No show fee will be applied to no show clients or late cancellations of the pool
- 15 minute hold of your pool time if you do not show up you will lose your spot and it will be given to a waitlist customer