How to get involved with Dek Ball Hockey at RSC:
1) Rent a Court ($50 per hour – COVID-19 rate for groups of 15 people)
2) Join a league (Women & Men – Start July 27th)
3) Drop-In (Dates and times to come – $10!)
1) Rent a Court
Due to the recent COVID-19 pandemic, our renting is limited at this time. See below for rules and restrictions that are currently in effect for our Ball Hockey rinks.
- All groups must abide by the RSC COVID-19 procedures, as well as:
- Only 15 players per group.
- Games are now permitted with Stage 3 being introduced, but we ask that you respect physical distancing when possible.
- 1 hour booking times will be 55 minutes to allow for proper transitioning of groups.
- Groups are expected to bring their own balls.
- Cost: $50 (taxes included). Payment is due at the time of the booking.
- Check in: We ask that the “Booking Lead” arrives 10 minutes before the booked time and ONLY that person check in at the desk to reduce traffic.
2) Summer 2020 Season (July 27th to September 18th) – 8 Weeks
Our season is set to launch Thursday, July 30th! To all participants, please familiarize yourselves with our rules by clicking here!
Click here for Men’s Schedule PDF.
Click here for Women’s Schedule PDF.
If you have questions, please contact Trevor Polk – email@example.com.
3) Drop-In Program
Join us throughout our Summer season each Saturday for some fun Ball Hockey action! Focus is on fun and a cardio workout. Teams will be divided each week based on who is attending. All skill levels are welcome!
Days the week and times will be confirmed in the coming days.
- Bring your own stick (No tape or wood)
- Highly recommend helmet, shin guards with knee protection and hockey gloves.