COVID-19 UPDATE: Monday December 21
At this point in time we are not allowing one off rentals for our Basketball and Volleyball courts.
With the introduction of Stage 3, our Multi-Sport dome is open for rentals, which includes Basketball. We ask that you abide by our rules below to limit risk for our staff and others.
- At this point in time due to provincial regulations we are only allowing groups of 15.
- Masks must be worn indoors when NOT playing.
- Booking Time: Every booking concludes 5-minutes before the ending time to allow for proper physically distanced transitioning.
- Groups must bring their own ball.
- Check In: We ask that the “Booking Lead” arrives 10 minutes before the booked time and ONLY that person check in at the desk to reduce traffic.
- RSC Ambassador: Our sport Ambassadors will provide access to the court at your booked time, and only after the group before has left.
- Players are responsible to maintain 6 feet physical distancing when possible.
HOW TO PLAY BASKETBALL AT RSC
1. Drop-in basketball
2. Book a Basketball Court: Play with your friends and family on official FIBA sized courts.
Prime Time $75 per court hour plus HST
Monday to Friday 4:30pm to 10:00pm
Saturday and Sunday all day
Non-Prime Time $60 per court hour plus HST
Monday to Friday 7:00am to 4:30pm
Check out our full listing of sports, fitness, health and wellness activities
FACILITIES & RENTALS
Discover our full facilities and rentals including the Bridge Public House and Rideau Room.