THE BRIDGE PUBLIC HOUSE
> PATIO AND PICNIC AREA NOW OPEN!
> LIVE MUSIC SERIES FROM HOME
CHILDREN SUMMER PROGRAM
> ALL NEW Kidz Skillz, Drillz & Thrillz: Summer Sports Program
> Beach Volleyball 4s: More Friends = More Fun!
> Book a Tennis Court by the Hour: Walk-On’s!
> Purchase Unlimited Tennis this Summer for your Family: Find your Fun!
> Rent A Ball Hockey Rink For Skills and Drills: 13 Hours Of Daily Rink Time!
WELLNESS CENTRE: YOGA
> Outdoor Yoga Classes Now Available! Find Your Zen Outdoors!
> Masters Swim Program With Coach Pierre Lafontaine
> Summer Pool Pass: Splash Your Worries Away!
> HAPPY FATHERS DAY FROM RSC!
THE BRIDGE PUBLIC HOUSE (RESTAURANT)
Patio And Picnic Area Now Open: Friday, June 19th
After much anticipation, its now official.. PATIO SEASON STARTS THIS FRIDAY JUNE 12th! Join us from 11:30 AM for COLD BEER, TASTY BBQ and yes, PATIO SEATING on our beautiful 4 ACRES OF FUN!
We will be using an online ordering system to minimize contact, so please be patient with us. We are so excited to open and can’t wait to see some familiar faces! To order online and view our menu click here
Friday Night Live Music Series @ Home
While we’d love for you to be able to join us for LIVE MUSIC FRIDAYS in-person at the restaurant, we’ve teamed up with some of our favourite acts to bring you the next best thing… Live music straight to your living room, patio, or where ever you are!
Friday June 12th 7:30 pm: Danielle Allard
Singer-Songwriter. Chameleon. Her tender voice and her combination of jazz, folk, pop, and blues will leave you pleasantly astounded. Danielle Allard has been performing publicly for over 15 years and graced stages across Canada and Europe. This Ottawa native has toured Germany, Portugal, and much of Canada.
Her festival appearances include features at RBC Bluesfest, Marvest, Jazz Fest, Mountain Man Music Festival, and a main stage feature at Ottawa’ CityFolk Festival. She has also been featured in showcases at Megaphono and Folk Music Ontario.
Her highly-anticipated third album, Passing Notes, was released in May 2018. She is known for her charity work in the nation’s capital, donating over 30 performances to various charities each year. Apart from her music, she is a community builder, teaching public relations and marketing at Algonquin College and working with local emerging artists and entrepreneurs in social media marketing and business strategy. She runs a regular art and music therapy series which features dozens of Ottawa’s best singer-songwriters.
Click here to give Danielle a listen!
Friday June 19th 7:30 pm: Dylan Watts
Dylan Watts is a talented young guitar player who styles his playing after his favourite player, Tommy Emmanuel. He’s the lead guitar player in local Ottawa Djangobilly band, The Sick Sick Sicks.
You likely haven’t heard him playing solo yet but I guarantee you are in for a treat. Gypsy jazz, fingerstyle, percussive playing…he’s got it happening!
Whether he is playing his original music or a cover tune, you will be so glad you are there to hear it all.
Click here to give Dylan a listen!
CHILDREN SUMMER PROGRAM
ALL NEW Kidz, Skillz, Drillz & Thrilz: Summer Sports Program
We’re excited to announce our BRAND NEW Summer KIDZ SKILLZ, DRILLZ & THRILLZ Program launching on Monday, June 22!
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE WILL BE CONTINUOUSLY ADDING NEW PROGRAMS THIS SUMMER TO MEET DEMAND – STAY TUNED FOR MORE INFORMATION!
These programs will include:
90 minutes of instruction time for each specific sport (Tennis, Sand Soccer, Ball Hockey, and Beach Volleyball)
5 days in a row at a set time (Monday to Friday)
2 metre physical distancing between participants when in the program
Each day will focus on a specific aspect of that sport
Drills and mini-games to encourage skill development in a fun, but safe environment
1:4 Ratio Currently
Fun for YOU – the Parents – while you wait!
We understand that 90 minutes is not as long as families would like, and we are looking forward to expanding the times offered when restrictions loosen.
In the meantime, take advantage of these 90 minutes to unwind by joining any of the following services at RSC happening by the time we launch this mew series:
- Outdoor Yoga (5-pack, 10-pack, 20-pack): Click here for schedule, which is being updating regularly!
- Pool Access (Master’s Swim programs, lessons, lounging by the pool or free swim): Click here !
- Summer Tennis Passes for Unlimited Tennis (Available for both Family & Individuals) – Click here !
- Walk-on Tennis Court access (only $12 + HST per hour) – Click here !
- Order Dinner on the way out (Take-Out with Curbside Pickup and our Patios launching Friday) – Click here for Menu!
Click here to register your child(ren) today!
BEACH 4s At RSC: More Friends = More Fun!
Grab your family and friends to enjoy the beautiful outdoor weather on our new courts! With the group size expansion we are now allowing 4v4 RENTALS. More Friends = More Fun at RSC!
Please make note of some of the points below, then view the availability chart underneath to book your court time!
- Booking Time: 55 minutes to allow for appropriate distancing transitions.
- Cost: $24 (taxes included) per booking. Payment is due at the time of booking ONLINE.
- Groups must bring their own ball.
- Check In: We ask that the “Booking Lead” arrives 10 minutes before the booked time and ONLY that person check in at the desk to reduce traffic.
- RSC Ambassador: Our sport Ambassadors will provide access to the court at your booked time, and only after the group before has left.
- Players are responsible to maintain 6 feet physical distancing when playing.
Click here to rent your BEACH VOLLEYBALL 4’S court today!
Book a Tennis Court by the hour: Walk-On’s!
Looking for the perfect “DISTANCE SPORT” and keep up your fitness & fun?
We’ve got you covered! It’s time to get out of the house and onto our courts! You can just drop-in and play! No Membership. EASY & SIMPLE.
Click here To rent a tennis outdoor clay court or indoor hard court by the hour.
Purchase Unlimited Tennis this Summer for your Family: Find Your Fun!
Is your family’s summer vacation cancelled? RSC is “Your Local Resort” with unlimited tennis, outdoor pool and yoga, children’s programs, restaurant patios overlooking the Rideau River on our 4-acre property in the heart of the city!
Click here to purchase your Summer 2020 Family Tennis Pass!
Ball Hockey Rink Rental: 13 Hours Daily To Rent For Skills and Drills
Ball Hockey IS HERE! Take advantage of the beautiful outdoor weather, and GET AHEAD OF THE COMPETITION. Rent our ball hockey rink for Skills and Drills; practice your stick handling, pass with your teammates and perfect your shot!
See below for rules and restrictions that are currently in effect for our Ball Hockey rinks.
- All groups must abide by the RSC COVID-19 procedures, as well as:
- Only 5 players per group.
- Players must remain 6 feet apart at all times.
- Only skills and drills are permitted at this point in time – no games.
- 1 hour booking times will be 55 minutes to allow for proper transitioning of groups.
- Groups are expected to bring their own balls.
- Cost: $50 (taxes included). Payment is due at the time of the booking.
- Check in: We ask that the “Booking Lead” arrives 10 minutes before the booked time and ONLY that person check in at the desk to reduce traffic.
Click here to book your rink today
WELLNESS CENTRE: YOGA
Outdoor Yoga Classes Now Available! Find Your Zen Outdoors!
We are THRILLED to announce we will be offering 9 Outdoor Yoga Classes per week on our covered Upper Deck overlooking the Rideau River. Max 9 people for physical distancing. Register online in advance to save your spot!
Click here to reserve your spot in class!
View below for the full schedule!
FREE Yoga and Fitness Drop-in Online Classes: Stay flexible!
During COVID-19, several of your favourite RSC Yoga Studio & Fitness teachers are teaching FREE (Donation optional) online classes – accessible to everyone!
We are using “Facebook Live “for our Online Classes, which you can access by clicking the RSC Yoga Studio Facebook Page, following this schedule online:
Masters Swim Program With Coach Pierre Lafontaine!
We are thrilled to announce that RSC will be running a Master’s Morning Swim Program in our Outdoor Pool this Summer, under the amazing coaching of Pierre Lafontaine.
We are fortunate to have Pierre as RSC’s Swim Coach. Pierre’s background and career is incredibly impressive, below are some highlights:
- CEO/National Coach, Swimming Canada CEO Cycling Canada
- CEO, Cross Country Canada
- CEO, Canadian Interuniversity Sport
- Head Coach Australian Institute of Sport
There are two ways to get involved in our Master’s Swim program this Summer:
- Specific Day & Time
- Drop-In & Packages of Classes
Click here to register for the Masters Swim Program!
Summer Pool Pass: Splash Your Worries Away!
We’re excited to announce that we will be opening our Outdoor Pool… Splash Your Worries Away this Summer! We have a hopeful opening date of June 19-22.
The Pool is available to Summer Tennis Pass Holders and Pool Pass Holders. You can also buy a 5-pack of swimming drop-in passes for:
- Adults: $50 + tax
- Kids: $25 + tax
Children 12 years old and under must be accompanied by an adult in the pool.
Everyone must sign-in and sign-out at the Front Desk every visit
Click here to purchase a Swimming Pool Pass!
HAPPY FATHERS DAY FROM RSC
We want want to wish you nothing but the best on this special day because you absolutely deserve it.
For all the partners, sons, daughters, friends – we’ve got you covered with the perfect gift. Give the gift of wellness, play, food, growth, and friendship. Whether it is for tennis lessons, massage, or just a night out to eat we’ve got Gift Cards to cover it all.
Purchase a gift card for RSC that he can put towards:
- Private Tennis Lessons
- Tennis Programs
- Tennis, Beach Volleyball, Ball Hockey, and Indoor Court Rentals (When we get the green light to open our Multi-Sport Dome)
- Swimming Packs
- Swimming Programs
- RSC Merchandise
- Drop-In Sports (When they become available)
Purchase a gift card for RSC Yoga Studio that he can put towards:
- Yoga Packs
- Yoga Passes (When they become available)
- Yoga Workshops (When they become available)
- Massage (When they become available)
- Fitness Programs (When they become available)
Purchase a gift card for The Bridge Public House that he can put towards:
- Lunch, Brunch, or Dinner!
- Happy Hour Specials
Click here to purchase your choice of a Gift Card to treat the father figure in your life!